Mike Carey wrote:8theB8 , this sounds like an awesome quest and is right in line with why I started the web site so many years ago! I hope Bob sees this post. He would be touched and honored I'm sure. Could you send me a PM? I have a question....
I have been checking the latest reports but haven't been checking in on the forum. Been reading through it today and found it very interesting - wish I had kept in touch throughout the summer.
B8 has been doing a heck of a job - I'm sure he will be able to hit the 500 mark within a couple of years. I have 29 counties and maybe a couple more - depending on which side of the river I was fishing. I would like to list some of my county records for possible suggestions. At least 2 of the lakes are now closed to fishing - Crocker lake in Jefferson County and Royal Lake in Adams County.
1. Adams County - Royal Lake - 4 pounds - 2 ounces - canoe fishing
2. Benton County - Umatilla Lake - 5 pounds - 12 ounces - shoreline fishing
3. Chelan County - Dry Lake - 5 pounds - 14 ounces - canoe fishing.
4. Clark County - Battleground Lake - 12 inches - canoe fishing
5. Cowlitz County - 5 pounds - 0 ounces - Bass Tracker
6. Ferry County - Roberta Lake - 13 1/2 inches - Bass Tracker
7. Franklin County - Scooteney Res. - 13 1/4 inches - Bass Tracker
8. Grant County - Mallard Lake - 4 pounds - 4 ounces - Shoreline fishing
9. Grays Harbor County - Vance Creek ponds - 4 pounds - 13 ounces
10. Island County - Cranberry Lake - 13 1/4 inches. - canoe
11. Jefferson County - Crocker Lake - 3 pounds - 4 ounces - canoe fishing
12. King County - Klaus Lake - 6 pounds - 8 ounces - canoe
13. Kitsap County - Kitsap Lake - 7 pounds - 10 ounces - Bass Tracker
14. Klickitat County - Chamberlain - 8 pounds - 4 ounces - shoreline fishing
15. Lewis County - "Chehalis Lake" - 3 pounds - 8 ounces - canoe
16. Lincoln County - Deer Springs Lake - 13 inches - canoe
17. Mason County - Tee Lake - 5 pounds - 15 ounces - canoe
18. Okanogan County - Palmer Lake - 3 pounds - 2 ounces - Bass Tracker - Smallmouth
19. Pacific County - Loomis Lake - 3 pounds - 6 ounces - canoe
20. Pierce County - Bay Lake - 4 pounds - 10 ounces - Bass Tracker
21. San Juan County - Sportsman Lake - 3 pounds - 2 ounces - canoe
22. Snohomish County - Silver Lake - 6 pounds - 4 ounces - canoe
23. Skagit County - Beaver Lake - 5 pounds - 11 ounces - canoe
24. Skamania County - Tunnel Lake - 2 pounds - 11 ounces - shoreline fishing.
25. Spokane County - Newman Lake - 3 pounds - 9 ounces - Bass Tracker
26. Stevens County - Loon Lake - 1 pound - 14 ounces - Bass Tracker
27. Thurston County - Patterson Lake - 6 pounds - 10 ounces - Bass Tracker
28. Whatcom County - Whatcom Lake - 2 pounds - 12 ounces - Son Don's boat
29. Whitman County - Rock Lake - 3 pounds - 10 ounces - Son Don's boat