Bass Fishing Buddies List

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Fish-N-Fool
Captain

Re: Bass Fishing Buddies List

Post by Fish-N-Fool » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:24 am

Hey Mike, you should have broken this up into areas to make it easier to make connections, I would do a Seattle based area and one for the rest of Western Wash. a third for Spokane area and a 4th for the rest of Eastern Wash.
I'm looking for guys to fish with in near Spokane or N. Idaho. Just PM or email me
rick@fnflures.com

kohoking
Angler

Post by kohoking » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:28 pm

bought some new gear
7ft abu garcia veritas & 8# pflueger president w/ suffix 10#
& new tackle box,
I kayak & fish at the docks but if anyone is down, Lake samammish is my spot all day every day

im a new bass fisherman but i am crazy about it alreay

bkinney
Angler

Post by bkinney » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:42 am

I recently moved to Kitsap County and would like to find some people that I could fish with. I do not have a boat, but have my own gear and I am more than willing to split expenses. I will basically travel anywhere to fish.

I grew up bass fishing in Southern Oregon with my father who is a tournament fishing fanatic. I have not fished alot in the recent years, but want to get back at it more often.

Thanks,

cumminsbassguy
Petty Officer

Post by cumminsbassguy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:51 pm

I primarily fish the Spokane area, making trips to moses/ banks when I can. have room for a couple people if I go by myself. but I usually have the ol lady and baby. so 1 open seat usually, just have to let me know about a week out so I can plan accordingly. I prefer to fish clear lake in the spring and then long, liberty, and all those other close lakes. pretty much eastern WA and Idaho area. Trying to fish badger as much as possible before they kill it off at the end of October.

DocMigs
Petty Officer

Post by DocMigs » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Woodinville here, new to the area. float tube only. but willing to ride along :salut:
Attachments
IMG_1116.JPG

dwh4784
Petty Officer

Post by dwh4784 » Sat May 07, 2016 9:10 pm

Looking for anyone around Spokane that bass fishes from a kayak or other small watercraft. This is my first year with a kayak, and while limiting in nature I am enjoying the heck out of it. Someone to talk techniques and spots would be great though.

I'd also tag along with anyone else on a bass fishing trip if you have a boat, but my days off are Tue/Wed/Thur currently so options are slim. That said, I fish basically every Tuesday at the very least until my schedule changes again.

downtown98033
Petty Officer

Post by downtown98033 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Downtown98033 - hey guys, I'm Patrick. I live in Seattle, I have weekends and afternoons off. I am hoping to get a backseat with one of you good people (Lake WA or wherever). Definitely willing to contribute gas money, buy lunch, help clean the boat... Whatever.
Thanks much, Patrick 425-922-8109

HIfisher
Angler

Post by HIfisher » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Hey guys I'm PJ and recently just moved to Silverdale area. I have my own gear and recently just came from Japan. I'm hoping to ride along with anyone in search of SMBS. Will travel and pay for gas and food! PM contacts

downtown98033
Petty Officer

Post by downtown98033 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:36 pm

Username: downtown98033 (Patrick)
Hey all, just preparing for spring... Looking for a backseat, have all my own gear and pretty familiar with spots in Lake WA, Lake Steilacoom and American Lake... will contribute gas money, lunch, etc... pretty much open to fishing anywhere between Thurston-Snohomish counties and beyond.
I also have a kayak, so if you fish some of the smaller lakes from your yak, let me know.

Sanchoman1
Angler

Post by Sanchoman1 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Kitsap county

I’m new to the area(in the Navy) and do not have a boat, but more than willing to hike around or contribute food, money or anything else to tag a long. I am looking to learn a lot and would love to meet some anglers in the area and learn as much as I can
I am friendly and mostly just want a good time and I am fine with periods of silence and don’t feel awkward by them I can also talk for days about the nfl.

DaleBR83
Angler

Post by DaleBR83 » Tue May 07, 2019 7:55 pm

I'm new up here. Im from Texas so Bass fishing is all I do. I would love to go out and fish with anyone here. I do have a boat but it's not up here yet so of anyone will take me out I will repay the favor when my rig gets here and also I'm a big tournaments fisherman too. So please hit me up if your going out.

Spiny_Ray_Tracker
Petty Officer

Post by Spiny_Ray_Tracker » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:21 pm

**Kitsap Resident**

Looking to meet other local bass fisherman who fish Kitsap & Mason Co. lakes/ponds with a kayak. Always happy to share knowledge and learn more about fishing these areas.

Rpk191
Angler

Post by Rpk191 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:23 am

Im new to bass fishing, i have all the gear, just got a 15ft john boat. If anyone wants to show me the ropes i have an open seat on my boat. I would like to fish somewhere around maple Valley, Enumclaw/boneylake. Email me at reed19@gmail.com or pm me.