Bass fishing tips....?

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Bass fishing tips....?

Post by Amx » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:08 am

If you do live in Texas, you might check out the youtubes from that area. And join a club in that area. Your lure selection is just fine. Your rod selection is fine. Lots of people use 7 foot rods, but you don't have to if you don't want to.
Tom.

Interests: living

tbrinks
Warrant Officer

Post by tbrinks » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:09 pm

kathy10 wrote:Hi, I bass fish alot and I would say I'm pretty great at it. But I might need some extra pointers. I usually use bass lures: powerbait, crankbait, rat'L trap, zoom lizards and/or worms, spinnerbaits etc. What is a personal lure that bass love, where do I cast, and how fast do I reel (and I'm using a 6'6" pinnacle baitcast combo, and a 5'10" ugly stick combo).
Lots of great videos on YouTube. Its always a good place to learn new techniques.
Spokane, WA
Navionics Sponsored
http://www.tbrinksfishing.com

dutchman2858
Commander

Post by dutchman2858 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:12 pm

No offense, but if you "bass fish a lot" and are "pretty great at it" you should be giving advice--not asking for it :pirat: !