Northwest Fly Anglers

Prefer fly fishing? This is the forum for you.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Northwest Fly Anglers

Post by Bodofish » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:58 am

Thanks Mike and Arron for furthering our mutual goals by having us as a forum sponsor. I greatly appreciate your generosity. A little about the club, some boiler plate from our web site. We meet the third Thursday of each month at the Haller Lake Community Club at 7:00pm. I'll keep you all informed about upcoming events, outings and classes.

The Northwest Fly Anglers, founded in 1972, is a family oriented fly fishing social club based on a common interest in fly fishing. Joining the club is a great way to meet others who love to fly fish. The purposes of the club are: fly fishing and encouraging others to fly fish; educating members and the general public in fly fishing and its related activities; and performing conservation activities that will preserve and protect the resources precious to all fly fishers.

We have a monthly meeting for the general membership. At the meeting we have a bit of club business, then lie to each other about fish we've caught then on to a speaker from one of our areas of interest presenting a program. We also try to have an outing to somewhere fishing or doing something fishing related (Some really good trips planned.), we also try to have a conservation outing to make our little bit of the world a better place. There's an ongoing series of classes in fly tying and casting. If you've ever wanted to get into fly fishing, get out on the water some more or brush up your skills tossing a line or tying a fly, please come to a meeting and see what we're all about.

Matt Moore
President, Northwest Fly Anglers
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: Northwest Fly Anglers

Post by The Quadfather » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:29 pm

I hope to come this Thur. evening, assuming it is still on course for happening. We have a family activity usually on Thur, but maybe I can get a hall pass. Your location is walking distance from me.

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Northwest Fly Anglers

Post by Bodofish » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Sweet Chris! Glad to have you!
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!