Late Spring Panfish Action!!!!

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
panfisher
Captain

Late Spring Panfish Action!!!!

Post by panfisher » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:41 pm

The Weather we have been having has put a damper on the Panfishing this spring. But we should be having GOOD weather coming on that should really make them looking to go on a feeding binge, so look forward to the panfishing to start getting HOT!!! Went out With Gordy Yesterday fishing from his boat Looking for some Crappie Action. Gordy Got the first one on his first cast. (which usually makes for a mostly fishless day) But the universe didn't CRASH on us and we were able to put 14 Crappie on the stringer with some perch in the bucket. Gordy used his Famous hammer head jig (pictur'd) and I used one of my own made pastic jig both in white. One of the WOWS of the day was when a big 7-8 lb bass chased one of GORDYS Crappies. The weeds have a head start this year so you panfishers will want to get out there before the shore areas get choked out.
Attachments
P1120643.JPG
P1120643.JPG (159.4 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
P1120644.JPG
P1120644.JPG (185.04 KiB) Viewed 1938 times

crappiemaster
Lieutenant

Re: Late Spring Panfish Action!!!!

Post by crappiemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:09 am

I love your pictures PF, I always look forward to your posts. NIce day's work!

oneshot
Commodore

Re: Late Spring Panfish Action!!!!

Post by oneshot » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 pm

that's a good mess of fish!
good pics..