2012 Fall Walleye Index Netting Report

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Mike Schmuck
Petty Officer

2012 Fall Walleye Index Netting Report

Post by Mike Schmuck » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:03 am

Ladies and Gentlemen:

For those of you interested here is the link to our 2012 FWIN Report.

http://wdfw.wa.gov/publications/01530/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-Mike

YellowBear
Captain

Re: 2012 Fall Walleye Index Netting Report

Post by YellowBear » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:38 am

Thanks Mike.

zen leecher
Commander

Post by zen leecher » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:38 am

Mike,

Are the results available yet for Billy Clapp?

Mike Schmuck
Petty Officer

Post by Mike Schmuck » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:12 am

Billy Clapp wasn't included as we have such a small data set. Catch rates on Billy Clapp are pretty low overall. The average CPUE was 9 walleye per net and about 77 percent of the walleye collected were over 16 inches. We know very little about walleye fishing on Billy Clapp, although it seems to be less popular than Banks, Potholes and Moses Lake. In addition to walleye we collected several smallmouth bass. The average size was 13 inches and about 38 percent were over 14 inches.

zen leecher
Commander

Post by zen leecher » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 am

Mike, I'm curious about the "other fish" caught on Billy Clapp. If you could email me the data at sbwarner@nctv.com I'd appreciate it.

Natebg1
Lieutenant

Post by Natebg1 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Hello Yellowbear,

Noticed you were from the Potholes area and just wanted to see if you by any chance had any advice or recommendations of areas to hit up during this time of the year for Walleye? Also if you are going to be around the area in the next few weeks and would be interested in doing some Walleye Fishing drop me a PM so we can coordinate. I will be more than happy to provide the boat and gas if you would be willing to bring some good stories and put us in locations for some Walleyes on Potholes. Let me know. Tight Lines

Nate