sprague lake crappie

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
juggalo
Petty Officer

sprague lake crappie

Post by juggalo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:43 pm

what's the word on the supposed rehab, of the lake? If the wdfw did their job like they said they did shouldn't there be a fantastic population by now. Is everyone just real right lipped about it? I don't care about trout and don't want to catch trout, did I'd go to ruffus or rosie. I moved to spokane a year after they killed the lake and was and am very upset about it to this day.

TRAUT
Petty Officer

Re: sprague lake crappie

Post by TRAUT » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:19 pm

I'd be interested in the current lake status too. Haven't been over there in about 20 years but it used to be cooler filler time for crappie, bluegills, perch, and walleye. Trout, carp, tench and catfish too if you wanted them) Then they started messing around with Rotenone "rehab". I don't know who is running the 4 Seasons Resort now, you might give them a call and see what they say. The Haugens had it back awhile and alway gave realistic reports to me.

YellowBear
Captain

Re: sprague lake crappie

Post by YellowBear » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:22 am

We are hearing of a few Largemouth showing up finally but the panfish are still a no show. You might check with Chris Donnely in the Spokane office or Bruce Bolding over on the west side. They predicted the Bluegill would show up several years ago. The four seasons resort is up for sale so you may want to try the Sprague lake resort for info.