New to Washington Looking for some tips

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
JaRuhlz
Angler

New to Washington Looking for some tips

Post by JaRuhlz » Sat May 21, 2016 1:34 pm

I recently moved to Washington and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me some tips on some lakes near Spokane. Id like to target some crappie, Gills and perch. I wouldn't mind getting into a few walleye as well. Any advice helps!

Tight Lines... [thumbsup]

AJ's Dad
Commodore

Re: New to Washington Looking for some tips

Post by AJ's Dad » Sun May 22, 2016 7:53 am

Crappie, bluegill and perch can all be had at Newman Lake, Long Lake (Lake Spokane) and Eloika Lake. Walleye can be found at Long Lake as well, but are more easily caught out at Lake Roosevelt. You are on the right website for all the information you need. Search for reports on area lakes and see what people are catching. If you have a boat, that will help :)

rhodes19
Petty Officer

Post by rhodes19 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:56 am

Not new to the area, but don't know anything about walleye fishing. Are there any walleye on the west
side?

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:11 am

Nope, except the Columbia river. And for that info it would be best to start your own Walleye thread.
Tom.

Interests: living