• Looking for carp in King County

• Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules: Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
 #243017  by reichugo
 Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:34 pm
Hey all-

Im looking for some shore based areas where you have seen decent carp activity in King County. I know Washington Lake has some and if you know where they congregate, that would be appreciated! Any smaller waters would also be appreciated. Ill be hook and line fishing and not bowfishing.

Also- any veteran carp anglers lurk these boards?

thanks in advance
Reichugo
 #243040  by TrackerPro16
 Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:53 pm
On Lake Wa, up by the U, but they may not like you fishing from there. On the South West side of the 520 bridge there is a lot of swampy area that is good. On the South East side under the I-90 bridge there are a lot. Any place where there are a bunch of Lily Pads you will find them, in pretty much any lake around here but there are a LOT in Lake Washington. State record is just shy of 50 lbs. Green lake is full of them as has been stated.
 #243086  by FrostyAusty
 Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:59 am
Also Lake Union around any of the docks or piers. I see a group of carp almost everyday on my lunch break just swimming around, look pretty big too. Good luck!