Cle Elum Lake Nautical Chart

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
pickardjw
Petty Officer

Cle Elum Lake Nautical Chart

Post by pickardjw » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:09 am

I've been looking for a nautical chart, depth chart, topo map, etc. of Cle Elum Lake and I'm having no luck. I know the water levels fluctuate pretty heavily but it's a pretty deep lake. Surely there's something out there that maps it, right?

Planning a mac, burbot and koke trip for a few weekends from now. If anyone has any tips for that but no chart info, that is welcome too!

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Cle Elum Lake Nautical Chart

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:54 pm

We have a couple videos on Cle Elum laker and kokanee fishing, check the video section. No maps I am aware of.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

pickardjw
Petty Officer

Post by pickardjw » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:26 am

The videos are great, they definitely help give me an idea of where to go. Those nautical charts that show structure, contour, etc. are just awesome too! Especially since I don't have a fish finder...

pickardjw
Petty Officer

Post by pickardjw » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:47 pm

I have watched them, great vids! Was hoping to get a sense for bottom structure out there since I don't have a depth finder. Might just shell the money out for one though so I don't spend my time in no man's land.

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:16 pm

Pickardjw,

I sent you an email through the NWFR site, keep an eye out.