Fishing Buddies/Open Boat Availablity List

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
cowboyupnm
Angler

Re: Fishing Buddies/Open Boat Availablity List

Post by cowboyupnm » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:03 am

Recently moved to the Lake Stevens area from New Mexico. Just bought a pontoon boat and looking to fish any lakes within a 2 hr radius. Either fly or bait fishing. Free on Saturdays and Sundays.

ray figueroa
Angler

Post by ray figueroa » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:12 am

im a vet and stroke survivor, slight nerve damage but able to launch my own 12ft. fiberglass boat with a elec trolling motor and 9.9 gas motor. i'm in the olympia area but have traveled to mineral lk. and surrounding areas. i take most mondays off and always go alone so a friend would be great.
i have poles for most kinds of fish but the damn things never come with instructions. if you come with me no need for putting in any $$'s $6 fills the tank and its good for all day.
i'm also looking to be a ride along river ,lakes and more. my e-mail is inklife1971@gmail.com they call me lu

cobrar543
Lieutenant

Post by cobrar543 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:16 am

Heading back up to Lake Campbell for some rainbows this afternoon after the wind dies some. Report says about 1pm . Anyone want to join me text me at 360-632-1540 Doug

Bent hook pontoon
Petty Officer

Post by Bent hook pontoon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:35 pm

We have a 24' pontoon boat.
Wife and 2 kids always in tow.
Lots of Kokanee fishing, then bass, walleye, sockeye, kings, burbott, perch and steel head. (Conconully lake, Roosevelt, Rufus woods, Banks, Palmer, Brewster pool, Omak lake, Okanogan river, and an oxbow lake off Okanogan river on my family's property with huge bass)
More open to taking up a open seat for a trip. Open to just about any kind of fishing. Would love to get on a boat as a team member at a Kokanee derby May trade a mosquito infested private lake bass trip for some special adventure. The bass fishing is awesome and so is the mosquito swatting, lots of bass mostly C&R off of bank.
not a tobacco user, or drinker.

MoonValley
Angler

Trout, Salmon, Steelhead...

Post by MoonValley » Thu May 03, 2018 10:44 pm

Name: MoonValley
Area: King County (evenings), anywhere else (weekends)
Boats:
- 12' aluminum skiff w/gas or electric outboards for small water.
- 2018 18' Weldcraft Angler open tiller for the bigger lakes and skinny places.
- Dave Scadden Skykomish Sunrise pontoon that's not getting much use
I always have seats open. Always. I mostly focus on trout in the summer, and Coho/Chinook in the fall. Totally open to Springers, though, if you're willing to share knowledge as I have absolutely none.
Open to learning bass tactics (if I absolutely HAVE to. [flapper] )
I spend a lot of evenings at places like Langlois, Rattlesnake, Samammish. Would love to learn from the local pros for places like Lake Washington and Puget Sound.

CincyMatt
Petty Officer

Post by CincyMatt » Mon May 07, 2018 4:40 pm

Hi.
I'm new to the area and building my gear steadily.no can fill a seat and am looking to make some friends in my new city. I really want to catch a Salmon! I'm interested in anything. I can fly fish, and pay my own way on a bot. I'm ibterested in Trout and Steelhead as well. I'm a noob but a fun and friendly dude. I can fish evenings during the week but live to fish super early as well. Weekends are usually ok with notice.

EJ_Cal
Angler

Post by EJ_Cal » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:22 pm

Hey there new to the area. East coast guy my whole life until now. Active duty military living in Pierce county and is where I fish mostly. Got bit by the salmon bug last season. Did well for my first year in the rivers( so I’ve been told). I do have a 12’ aluminum boat(lake boat) that fit 2 adults perfectly. I usually take my 2 young boys and wife out but sometimes they have school when I have off work. Trout and bass in the spring and salmon in the fall. I fish a lot on American lake if you going out and want company let me know.