Fishing Buddies/Open Boat Availablity List

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
camp425
Angler

Re: Fishing Buddies/Open Boat Availablity List

Post by camp425 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi everyone...I live in Covington, have two boats , a 19ft cuddy for bigger water and a 12ft aluminum. I fish mostly lakes with 50 miles and also Eastern Washington in the Summer for walleyes and smallmouth. Also venture to the Columbia occasionally. I'd love to learn more about Kokanee fishing in the lakes around here. Anyone who would like to tag along is welcome. I'm off weekends in the Winter months and Sunday and Monday in the Summer.

arniejl
Warrant Officer

Post by arniejl » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Saturday morning, April 27, 2013, the local lakes open up. While I am not a huge fan of fighting crowds, I like to hit the local ponds in search of a lunker largemouth bass. This year I plan on trying out Macintosh Lake in Rainier.

Weather looks to change by then and maybe some high winds. I like to fish alone because then when I get skunked I do not have to explain to anyone why I could not catch a fish. But for some reason, I feel the urge to offer a spot in my little BassTracker if anyone here would like to back seat with me.

I drive from Spanaway so can meet at the lake or at the Roy "y" park and ride or anywhere else in between.

No bass fishing experience necessary as long as you can at least tie your own stuff up.
If you do not have gear for bass fishing I have enough for the both of us.

PM me if interested

GCB069
Petty Officer

Post by GCB069 » Wed May 01, 2013 2:05 pm

I am going crappie fishing at Twin Lakes in Lincoln County tomorrow have a open seat..

PM me

beeman
Petty Officer

Post by beeman » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:15 am

I plan on putting in early tomorrow (sat) at rotary park on the Snohomish. I have a 15'duraboat and have room for one maybe two. I am working the Everett farmers market this afternoon so if you are interested send me a text. 425-583-8139. Please don't call as I will be too busy to answer.

Burnside
Petty Officer

Post by Burnside » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:47 am

-burnside-
I am available most afternoons and weekends. I have no boat. Like fishing for salmon either salt water or fresh water. I dont have much experience with river fishing but would love to meet new people. I would be willing to chip in for gas and whatever other expenses come up. Sean @ (206) 790-3663

jonb
Commander

Post by jonb » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:22 pm

My name is John Bisnett. I primarily fish snoho/king/skagit. I fish river lakes and salt. Trout bass salmon Bottomfish, panfish or whatever strikes the mood i have piles of gear and expirience but no boat or car. I do have a job and gas money. Etc.. My schexule is sparatic. Sometimes i have lots of free times and other times im busy. just pm me if you want a person to fish with.
hi my name is john, and I'm a fishing addict.

Cascadian
Petty Officer

Post by Cascadian » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:30 pm

I am mainly looking for fishing buddies that can get out on a weekday. I have a 12' aluminum boat that I mainly fish lakes with, but this year I have been bank fishing on the Sky, Wallace, Stilly, and Green rivers. I also have access to a 20' Trophy that we take out on the salt to troll for salmon. Looking to meet up and explore some more rivers on foot or in your boat, primarily on weekdays. I've already met some cool dudes on this site but still find myself fishing alone quite a bit and I always enjoy company.

ridgeratt
Warrant Officer
Location: Working on my stress level, So I'm fishing someplace

Post by ridgeratt » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:42 pm

I was just perusing the forum and this seem perhaps maybe this should be a sticky. Depending on my mood I may be looking for a rider if it's too hot for my dawg!!! :)

BARCHASER10
Captain

Post by BARCHASER10 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:21 pm

I have regular fishing buddies. But I may have some open seats on weekdays in Sept/Oct for Silvers out of Everett. I'm mooring my Seahawk there this year. Kinda looking for a swap deal with somebody who has a drift boat or a sled on the Sky or wherever. I've got all the gear, rather use my stuff actually.

n.wolbert59
Angler

Post by n.wolbert59 » Mon May 25, 2015 8:23 pm

I fish lakes in the greater puget sound American, Ohop, Tanawax. I have a 12' aluminium and have an extra seat on sunday mornings. I mostly like to troll for kokanee, and rainbows but am not afraid to throw some senkos or crainkbaits for bass. Message me or find me on facebook. "Nathan Elliott Wolbert".

cobrar543
Lieutenant

Post by cobrar543 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:53 am

I have seats open for anyone wanting to teach me some fishing in local lakes around Mt Vernon to Everett area.
New Crestliner and have a good amount of gear. But besides reading the reports I have not fished this area before and in exchange for a seat I will show up and bring everything else. I go almost every Saturday, and can beg a pass on Sunday, weather permitting and can show up after work on weekdays after work at 5pm.

azfishernpnw
Angler

Post by azfishernpnw » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:26 am

im really looking into fishing a lot more. I don't have a boat, or a vehicle but I always make things happen. I live in the north end of Lake washington. I fish for anything... Wednesdays and Sundays are the days i'm available. Let me know if you want to fish and have some fun.

PS I smoke Tobacco and Spiffs (half thc/tobacco). I drink not heavily, and curse sometimes haha!

marthalb
Angler

Post by marthalb » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:12 pm

I'm in Lakewood, WA and down to go anywhere to fish for anything. Available weekends and anytime after 2p during the week. I'm willing to throw down for gas. I do not have a boat or float.

I've been fishing seriously (spending all my spare money on it) for the past four years and have a lot to learn about catching. I'm married and to continue this hobby it might be nice to bring something home once in a while to prove I've been out on the water, lol.

Email works just fine to set something up marthalb@outlook.com

genomccue
Angler

Post by genomccue » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:06 am

I am Looking for some ice fishing places. If anyone knows of any places that still have ice, I would be grateful. I moved to Pasco last year (from Colorado, before that Montana) and no one down here really understands the passion of fishing on ice. Go figure.
Thanks

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:27 am

Welcome to Washington.

LOTS of ice fishing in Eastern Wa. Any real fishing store should be able to say which lakes would be good.
Tom.

Interests: living

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:29 am

Check out this forum;

http://www.northwestfishingreports.com/ ... m.php?f=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tom.

Interests: living

dwh4784
Petty Officer

Post by dwh4784 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:35 pm

Anyone around Spokane that fishes from a kayak, pontoon, float tube etc? I've been boatless for a few years now, but picked up an angler kayak for this season. I plan on putting it to work a lot!

tyee4me
Angler

Post by tyee4me » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Always open to join a boat specially when salmon fishing, Halibut or Kokanee. I fish for just about everything need to learn Walleye, Sturgeon. Other than that I'm ready have my own gear and gas money as well.

cobrar543
Lieutenant

Post by cobrar543 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:19 am

Going out tomorrow, the 27th Feb to Campbell or Clear. Have a seat or so open if anyone wants to join me.

yotaking84
Angler

Post by yotaking84 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:02 pm

I will also be out on one os those two lakes say hi I'm in the blue boat.