Bag suggestion for chic casual lifestyle...

Talk about the gear that makes your fishing day.
ellamella
Petty Officer

Bag suggestion for chic casual lifestyle...

Post by ellamella » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:52 pm

Hi

I am a nb in the world of luxury bags.....I live in a small town where I don’t see a lot of premier bags . A few LV ( momogram ) here and there but not often. I am a professional with 3 kids . I have 2 Coach ( Lindsay and Legacy ) that I alternate since 2011) and I use a LC le pliage neo for work ( so 2 bags daily )

I wanted to get a LV pochette accessoire to have a luxury bag that was also discrete as I would probably put in le Pliage neo but they are impossible to find....

I could also make the big jump and get a Speedy b30 DE as main purse....I am afraid it will be too flashy . I live in Canada so it is pretty expensive here about 1700$ + 15%tax.... Epi would be nice but too expensive.

Any suggestions ? What could be a statement yet discrete bag thst would fit my lifestyle ? Is it me ...maybe DE is not loud... actually I have never seen it in my town

The Handbag of God

eat-sleep-fish
Warrant Officer

Re: Bag suggestion for chic casual lifestyle...

Post by eat-sleep-fish » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:21 am

Get a Gucci bag with lots of pockets and storage and load it up with fishing tackle.

jd39
Commander

Post by jd39 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:21 am

Just got a brand new Plano waterproof tackle backpack. Little splashy for my taste but still highly recommend it. Neighbors are definitely jealous.

ellamella
Petty Officer

Post by ellamella » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:09 pm

eat-sleep-fish wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:21 am
Get a Gucci bag with lots of pockets and storage and load it up with fishing tackle.
thank you for your response

philips universal remote codes

hewesfisher
Admiral

Post by hewesfisher » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:21 pm

Quit feeding the troll guys, note the teeny tiny hypertext at bottom left of EVERY post they make. What do "phillips universal remotes" have to do with "chic bags" and what do either one of those have to do with fishing? Nothing. [thumbdn]
Phil

'09 Hewescraft 20' ProV
150hp Merc Optimax
8hp Merc 4-stroke
Raymarine DS600X HD Sounder
Raymarine a78 MultiFunctionDisplay
Raymarine DownVision
Raymarine SideVision
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Trollmaster Pro II
Traxstech Fishing System
MotorGuide 75# Thrust Wireless Bow Mount