fishing site pins

Show your support and promote WL.com!
panfisher
Captain

fishing site pins

Post by panfisher » Sun May 04, 2008 5:26 pm

hey mike! how about some fish pins we could collect from this site? could get you some costs and there could be a contest on designing them. i've helped design some when i was with the lions club some years ago, i have a hat that i use to show off my pins. anybody else interested?

Fish Antics
Warrant Officer

RE:fishing site pins

Post by Fish Antics » Sun May 04, 2008 7:03 pm

I like the idea of pins panfisher . .seems like it would be fun . . but they need to be sharp looking . .

panfisher
Captain

Post by panfisher » Mon May 05, 2008 7:51 pm

i agree. i'll try to get a cost list together and maybe some pins to show what they could look like as far as how detailed they can be and colors as well as the quality of the material used for the pins.

panfisher
Captain

Post by panfisher » Mon May 05, 2008 8:03 pm

check out this site if any of you are interested! http://www.pincrafters.com/lapel-pins-s ... ecious.htm

Awoods
Warrant Officer

Post by Awoods » Mon May 05, 2008 8:33 pm

I don't know about this idea. I don't see very many people wearing pins these days. But who knows, maybe I'm just not paying attention.

Fish Antics
Warrant Officer

Post by Fish Antics » Mon May 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Nice job researching panfisher . . . i liked the screen printed custom type on the website. It would be nice to make some unique colorful fancy "cool" fish pins . .that way they might have even more value . . looks like the screen print would let us simply provide graphics that we liked . . and poof! We are up and sailing.

the missing piece is cost , , ,

skimpy
Commander

Post by skimpy » Mon May 05, 2008 9:34 pm

:thumleft: washingtonlakes.com pins is a great idea:thumleft:
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon May 05, 2008 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/thatguyskimpy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kutthroatkilla
Commander

Post by kutthroatkilla » Mon May 05, 2008 10:13 pm

Awoods wrote:I don't know about this idea. I don't see very many people wearing pins these days. But who knows, maybe I'm just not paying attention.
I don't like the idea of pins -- already have enough from little league baseball games -- remember those days?! Pins are kinda pointless...we have t-shirts and bumper stickers along with license plate frames...I guess if you want to wear a WL.com pin on your hat or shirt then have at it and more power to ya :cheers:

KTK
Get with the Fast Money Bros

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Tue May 06, 2008 3:09 pm

I guess I'm open to anything but first need to clear out a bunch of hats, t-shirts, and bumper stickers...

Hopefully with the new site and more prominant promotion we will see more of these items go out the door instead of sitting in my office.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".