Pt Defiance Boat Ramp

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
billyl
Angler

Pt Defiance Boat Ramp

Post by billyl » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:20 pm

With all the construction at point defiance. Where do you park your boat trailer during weekdays?
Thanks Billy

Onmygame
Lieutenant

Re: Pt Defiance Boat Ramp

Post by Onmygame » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:32 am

There are only about 10 spots near the launch for truck and trailer parking - pretty minimal for a launch that has 8 lanes and steady traffic.

The B Lot halfway up the hill is long gone, so the only other parking designated is up along the far side (west end) of 'The Bowl' near the park entrance.

It is an invigorating walk to retrieve the rig to say the least.

When I've had to park up there - signage lines the road stating your rig must be moved by 11:00 a.m.

onmygame

billyl
Angler

Re: Pt Defiance Boat Ramp

Post by billyl » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:19 am

Thanks for information. I like fishing for pinks at Dash Point and that was the best boat ramp for me and my Lake Boat. No other places to put in around the bay!

Thanks Again Billy