Winter Premium Membership Special!

Questions, concerns, support for our Members
Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Winter Premium Membership Special!

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Time for a Premium Membership Drive!

For a limited time you can get a Premium Membership, or extend a Premium Membership AND get some great freebies from our Sponsors! So in addition to all the extra features you get as a Premium Member, you get some nice gear!

Your new membership or renewal will include $10 worth of fishing gear from our sponsors. That makes a new membership effectively only $15 and a renewal only $10.

I have lures/gear from Fish Creek Spinners, Lure Jensen, WCCT, Sniper Lures, Road Runner, Wordens, Bass Pro Shop and MORE! You'll recieve a grab bag of quality gear in the mail shortly after your purchase. You can use the online Google checkout, or PayPal, or mail us a check.

If you use Google Checkout BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME AND IF YOU ARE A RENEWAL OR A NEW PREMIUM MEMBER. NEW MEMBERS ARE $24, RENEWALS ARE $20. INCLUDE YOUR REAL NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS TO MAIL THE GEAR TO. NOTE: if it's a renewal I will see that and credit the $4 back to your account.

If using PayPal, make payment to: admin@washingtonlakes.com. BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME AND IF YOU ARE A RENEWAL OR A NEW PREMIUM MEMBER. NEW MEMBERS ARE $24, RENEWALS ARE $20. INCLUDE YOUR REAL NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS TO MAIL THE GEAR TO.

If you are using US Mail, send your payment to:

DigitalAnglers
WashingtonLakes.com
PO Box 3584
Redmond, WA 98073-3584

AGAIN, BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR USER NAME AND IF YOU ARE A RENEWAL OR A NEW PREMIUM MEMBER. NEW MEMBERS ARE $24, RENEWALS ARE $20. INCLUDE YOUR REAL NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS TO MAIL THE GEAR TO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who help to support this site by becoming Premium Members. This membership drive will go until we run out of free gear so don't delay your new membership or renewal. Thanks!

*Please Note, photo shows some of the lures available, your purchase will equal $10 worth of product, not everything in the photo.
Attachments
promotion-lures.jpg
promotion-lures.jpg (169.84 KiB) Viewed 17639 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

RE:Winter Premium Membership Special!

Post by Amx » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:10 pm

:thumleft: Good deal. Payday is the 1st. I'll see what I can do about renueing.:thumright
Tom.

Interests: living

sellis_414
Commander

Post by sellis_414 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:36 pm

I have a silly question.. I have seen it before but can't figure it out now... Where does it say when our membership expires?
"If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer."

True Hero Rod Series Representative
Fetha Styx Associate

salmonslayer117
Commander

Post by salmonslayer117 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:04 am

Nice! About time to renew soon anyways and I could really use some more of those fishcreeks! Might be mailin' you a money order very soon!
When times get tough, just keep on fishin'!!!

Big D

Post by Big D » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:56 am

sellis_414 wrote:I have a silly question.. I have seen it before but can't figure it out now... Where does it say when our membership expires?
On the right hand side of the home page once you're logged in.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley.
Fair Winds & Following Seas.
Big D

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:45 am

salmonslayer117 wrote:Nice! About time to renew soon anyways and I could really use some more of those fishcreeks! Might be mailin' you a money order very soon!
If anyone has a preference what types of gear they want (bass, trout, trolling, etc) they can include that on their renewal note and I'll try to "match the hatch".

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:11 pm

We had several new members and renewals today. I'm off tomorrow so I know what I'll be doing! I'll get your gift packets out in the mail as quick as I can. To those who haven't renewed or signed up, we still have sponsor gifts but they won't last forever!

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:12 am

Just a reminder - if you are renewing with google, be sure to send an e-mail to mike@washingtonlakes.com with your user name to let me be aware it's a renewal. If you don't do this I won't know it's a renewal and you won't get the discount rate. That would be a bad thing. So be sure to let me know! And, don't forget to include your real name and mailing address so you can get your gifts. Thanks!

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:48 pm

I checked the PO Box today and have several renewals and a new PM request. Bear with me and I'll get these processed soon (it's my working weekend). Thanks!

flinginpooh
Captain

Post by flinginpooh » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm

I like the rivers Mike, so ya say youll try and hand out accordingly. Any sponsors have stuff for us river guys yet? Maybe some corkys or hooks? I know Id love $10 bucks worth of glow blue black tiger stripe #14 corkys.
More fish please!

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:03 am

flinginpooh wrote:I like the rivers Mike, so ya say youll try and hand out accordingly. Any sponsors have stuff for us river guys yet? Maybe some corkys or hooks? I know Id love $10 bucks worth of glow blue black tiger stripe #14 corkys.
don't have that particular stuff but I can russtle up river type gear for you. I'll watch for your renewal.

flinginpooh
Captain

Post by flinginpooh » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:07 am

I still have a lil time left till I have to renew. So that will give ya time to figure out what ya got lol. Thanks Mike.
More fish please!

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:50 pm

ok, when it's gone it's gone...

Attention Premium Member "Skooder" - please PM me with your name and address so I can send out your gifts.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 pm

I just realized I had not noted on this thread the drive ended Jan 1st. If you bought a premium membership since then and was expecting a lure package send me a PM and I'll get one out to you.

Sorry for the confusion. I did update the Announcements section, just forgot this one. #-o