RV resort with Swimming pool and boat lauch?

All about camping, maybe some fishing thrown in for good measure...
cobrar543
Lieutenant

RV resort with Swimming pool and boat lauch?

Post by cobrar543 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:42 am

Really getting into camper/boat camping. But my wife would love to go to a KOA or Thousand Trails site because of the pools. I cant fish in the darn swimming pools thou. Anyone know of any in WA that has all that were needing?

4n6fisher
Lieutenant

Re: RV resort with Swimming pool and boat lauch?

Post by 4n6fisher » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:54 am

There is a Thousand Trails not too far from both Lake Wenatchee and Fish lake. Not all at the same spot, but might make a nice compromise.

cobrar543
Lieutenant

Post by cobrar543 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:22 pm

At the campground at long beach. 1000 trails. Avoid!! Road is full of pot holes, sites are crammed together. Pool was full but we were told it was closed. And as it said it was "on the beach" I expected something closer than 10 minutes walk

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:09 am

Baker Lake has great boat camping, a resort with amenities and other campgrounds in the area. My small lake boat's out of commission or we'd be up there already. Moderate temps without fishing in scorching heat or soaked to the core. Fish on!
-----------------------------
cobrar543 wrote:Really getting into camper/boat camping. But my wife would love to go to a KOA or Thousand Trails site because of the pools. I cant fish in the darn swimming pools thou. Anyone know of any in WA that has all that were needing?