Northwest Fly Anglers General Meeting

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Northwest Fly Anglers General Meeting

Post by Bodofish » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:27 am

Hi all,
I'd like to invite everyone to our monthly meeting. If you've ever thought of doing some fly fishing or like to brush up on your skills, find someone to hit the water with so please join us.

Where: Haller Lake Community Center 12579 Densmore Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133
http://tinyurl.com/Map-of-Haller-Lk-CC
When: Thursday 2/16/2017 7:00pm

Program: At the meeting we will be engaged in a social half hour of catching up with members then at 7:30 we will engage in a little club business then, discuss upcoming outings classes and achievements. Break for a snack and coffee, after which, the evenings program will be on recreational power dredging of our rivers and streams. I'm sorry at this point I can't tell you anything more about the program.

Guests, please check in at our membership table and we will give you a name tag and anything else a guest may need.

Please come join us and say hi,
Matt Moore
President Northwest Fly Anglers
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Northwest Fly Anglers General Meeting

Post by Bodofish » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi all,
I'd like to invite everyone to our monthly meeting. If you've ever thought of doing some fly fishing or like to brush up on your skills, find someone to hit the water with so please join us.

http://tinyurl.com/Map-of-Haller-Lk-CC
When: Thursday 3/16/2017 7:00pm

Program: At the meeting we will be engaged in a social half hour of catching up with members then at 7:30 we will engage in a little club business then, discuss upcoming outings classes and achievements. Break for a snack and coffee, after which, the evenings program will be our guest speakers, Carl and Maura Johnson, will describe  their 4 month trip through Alaska last summer. There will be lots of great photos.

Guests, please check in at our membership table and we will give you a name tag and anything else a guest may need.

Matt Moore
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:22 am

It's tonight.

strider43
Captain

Post by strider43 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:07 am

Bodofish wrote:It's tonight.
When is the next meeting?

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:30 am

Hi all,

https://tinyurl.com/NFAMeeting
When: Thursday 1/18/2018 7:00pm

Program:
I'd like to invite anyone that has an inkling to wet a fly line to please join us.
Thursday evening we will be voting on officers and discussing the 2018 outings. We know there's been a lot of consternation over Salmon stocks and our club fully supports and engages in efforts to rebuild the runs through our conservation efforts. That said we still get out a few times a month and catch fish. If you've ever thought about fly fishing, come on by and join us.

Guests, please check in at our membership table and we will give you a name tag and anything else a guest may need, like a free raffle ticket and chance to win some fly-ish stuff.

Matt Moore

strider43
Captain

Post by strider43 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:16 am

Thanks for the invite

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:00 am

Hi all,
First I need to apologize for my absence, family matters have been up, fishing has been down....

https://tinyurl.com/HallerLakeCC
When: Thursday 1/17/2019 7:00pm

Program: At the meeting we will be engaged in a social half hour of catching up with members then at 7:30 we will engage in a little club business then, discuss upcoming outings classes and achievements. Break for a snack and coffee, after which, the raffle drawing and then the evenings program.

Guests, please check in at our membership table and we will give you a name tag and a raffle ticket .