Awesome potluck in Chelan!

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
Juniah87
Warrant Officer

Awesome potluck in Chelan!

Post by Juniah87 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:17 am

Just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to Mike, Rob, and Aaron for an amazing event yesterday! I had a blast hanging out with NWFR members, eating some great food, and listening to some awesome live music. I even convinced my mother to try the casting competition! (We both scored 0, along with about 80% of the contestants [laugh] ) As a fisherman who is rebuilding his tacklebox, I really appreciated all the free gear we got in the goodiebags too. I put everything together and snapped a quick picture so those who were thinking of going, but decided not to, may choose differently next year! The number of prizes given away was awesome as well! Though I didn't win anything, it was great to see the smiles on everyone's faces (I was jealous of the guy who won all that Pro Troll gear, that was an impressive haul!) Anyway, I'll stop rambling, just wanted to thank you guys for such an awesome event, I had a TON of fun! Looking forward to 2018! I'll post a couple more pictures after I have them e-mailed to me, but here is a picture of the contents of the goodiebag along with Micah's storage bag he was giving away, and a license plate cover. I hope everyone else enjoyed themselves as much as my mother and I did!

~ Jeff (Juniah87)
Attachments
Gear.jpg

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Awesome potluck in Chelan!

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Hey Jeff it was great to meet you and your mom. I'm very happy you were able to attend and had a good time. It was another Epic Event. So many to thank and I'm too tired to do it today...

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".