• 2018 Pike Tally

• NO, it's not a muskie, but it's close...
NO, it's not a muskie, but it's close...
Forum rules: Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
 #240916  by AJ's Dad
 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:41 am
Here it is. The new scoreboard for the 2018 pike season.
Feel free to post your photos and fish counts for the year here. :)
 #240917  by AJ's Dad
 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:44 am
I'll be on the shelf for the next three weekends. Weather sucks this weekend, and the wife and I are heading off on vacation that will keep me out of the fishing action for the next two weekends after that. The Packernut and I plan to begin our pursuit of Pike the last weekend of the month in the Lester Smith Pike tourney on Cda Lake. Good luck to everyone this year!!
 #240938  by harleypiker
 Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:33 am
thanks for getting us going for 2018, Mark.
I've tried pike a couple times bank fishing Roosevelt to no avail. There were 6 settings of gill nets
on each the north and south shores of the inlet to the mouth of the Colville River set by.....?.
So no luck there. Hopefully that will not affect that popular springtime area for walleye fishermen.
So off to better environs.