all these silly adds

Have a good idea for the site? Lets talk about it!
ScottinMilton
Petty Officer

all these silly adds

Post by ScottinMilton » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:56 am

Been a while since I have used this site. I cant even search for a lake report with all these adds Mike please fix this site back to a user friendly fishing site instead of this add infested useless site that is currently on my screen :ncool:
SCOTT JOHNSON
MILTON WA 98354
15 Boston whaler 50 hp Merc 6hp Merc
19 Arima Seachaser S/T 150 Yamaha 9.9 Yamaha =D>

jd39
Commander

Re: all these silly adds

Post by jd39 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:21 pm

They are annoying but Mike and co. have to make money for themselves and keep the site running somehow. They don’t charge us and it’s a good site for information overall. Fair trade off in my opinion.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: all these silly adds

Post by Mike Carey » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:52 am

jd39 wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:21 pm
They are annoying but Mike and co. have to make money for themselves and keep the site running somehow. They don’t charge us and it’s a good site for information overall. Fair trade off in my opinion.
Thank you for that. The monthly server costs are pretty high alright.

Aaron recently did some adjustments and I'm noticing the pages are popping much quicker now. We also changed ad agencies and got rid of the shaking issue that was plaguing the site last year.

" I cant even search for a lake report"... try using the new search box that Aaron added to the site. It's on pretty much every page that has reports. Also, you can switch views from image rich to the old table style we had in the previous version. Hope that helps...
Attachments
search.jpg

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".