snohomish river coho

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
jonb
Commander

snohomish river coho

Post by jonb » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:06 pm

id love to try for silvers from a boat, ive got a problem though.. i dont have one lol. i could show you a few places i know well that should produce well twitching jigs. id also be willing to give some of my hand tied jigs away. my availability is everyday but thursdays, weekday mornings are preffered, but beggars cant be choosers lol please feel free to pm me. i dont care what your skill level is, if your a begginer looking to pick my brain, ill teach you all i know, or if your a pro that would prefer me to sit down, shut up and enjoy the ride, and maybe show me a few things id be down for that too.
please correspond via pm.
hi my name is john, and I'm a fishing addict.

jonb
Commander

Re: snohomish river coho

Post by jonb » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:23 pm

id also be game to try the lower stilly (below marine drive), or the salt. 8-2 or 9. ive got plugs, flasher hoochies and jigs. ill be available all week except thurs.

achamb
Angler

Post by achamb » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:21 am

JonB,

I have a boat but no truck. I am willing to bring you on board if you can help me out also. I see you are very good at catching a limit I need to do that also one day. If you do have a way I am more than willing to learn from you if possible. I have a 16 foot Sun City. I have a 2" ball hookup and Hitch. Just need a truck to carry us to the launch. If you have any Questions please don't hesitate to e-mail your info or email me. I am open on the weekends and work M-F but willing to take off.

A. Chambers
Ajene.Chambers@gmail.com

Ganno
Angler

Post by Ganno » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:56 am

I have a 16 foot sled 60 Yamaha 8Hp high thrust would like to learn the river

BARCHASER10
Captain

Post by BARCHASER10 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:12 am

You can take a prop boat up above the Pilchuck. Just above the Pilchuck is a nice long drift, water 9-12 feet deep. I take my prop Seahawk up above the Pilchuck now and then, never had trouble. As you up go above the R&R bridge hang to the right, go slow, maybe even lift your big mtr if its a prop, use your kicker, 5-6 feet deep depending on the tide. Above the Pilchuck you can anchor with spin n glows or troll plugs. There are farm bldgs on the left just don't go above those if you have a prop mtr.

Ganno
Angler

Post by Ganno » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:52 am

60 HP is a jet drive so I should have no problems nearest launch site would be appreciated

BARCHASER10
Captain

Post by BARCHASER10 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:14 pm

I've run up there a few times from the Langus Park launch but that is a long run. The Cady launch is a little too much for my boat so I'm looking forward to the new launch near the R&R bridge just upstream from town. I'm thinking anchoring up just above the Pilchuck might be a good shot when Steelhead start to run, if the new launch is done then.

jonb
Commander

Post by jonb » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:56 pm

Ganno im down for showing you the river. The jet boat should put you on some awesome water.

jonb
Commander

Post by jonb » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:03 pm

Pm sent

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Im off from work on Thurs fri sat. And I have a truck with two boats. A drifter and a jet boat. Shake me down if you want to go. I do fly's, jigs, floats, eggs and what ever it takes. Preference on the fly's and jigs...... just give a shout any time.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

jonb
Commander

Post by jonb » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:52 pm

Pm sent