WANTED: Responsible Boater to Fish MA 8-2 & 7 or Lakes With

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Post Reply
Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 am

WANTED: Responsible Boater to Fish MA 8-2 & 7 or Lakes With

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:08 am

Hi. We are looking for a responsible boater to fish MA 8-2 or 7 with. Also interested in fresh water lakes in north Snoho or Skagit county. We have our own gear, clean background and no drama. Pleasant personality preferred. Early morning or weekday fishing (if possible but not limited to). Please be okay with respectful smokers. Can chip in reasonably or provide a full lunch, snacks or bait.

User avatar
dutchman2858
Commander
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:31 am
Location: Marysville

Re: WANTED: Responsible Boater to Fish MA 8-2 & 7 or Lakes W

Post by dutchman2858 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Usually it's the guy/gal with the boat who gets to set the parameters for people they invite along...just sayin'. #-o

User avatar
dutchman2858
Commander
Posts: 321
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:31 am
Location: Marysville

Re: WANTED: Responsible Boater to Fish MA 8-2 & 7 or Lakes W

Post by dutchman2858 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Angler

Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 am


Crap--I let myself get "trolled" ](*,)

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 am

Re: WANTED: Responsible Boater to Fish MA 8-2 & 7 or Lakes W

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:50 am

I apologize Dutchman. I didn't mean to 'troll' you. Is there a way I can delete my post and request? Thank you.
Last edited by Let's_Go_Fishing! on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 am

Re: WANTED: Responsible Boater to Fish MA 8-2 & 7 or Lakes W

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:37 am

Am new here and learning the site. I didn't think I'd be called a troll on my first day here.

cobrar543
Lieutenant
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:43 pm
Location: Camano Island by way of Montana, Great Falls
Contact:

Re: WANTED: Responsible Boater to Fish MA 8-2 & 7 or Lakes W

Post by cobrar543 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:02 am

Its all good and in good fun. I am getting "Charlotte" new glass this weekend. But I go fishing most every Saturday and am on Camano Island. I try to find a local lake to go to. If I have an open see I will send you a shout. Usually do

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 am

Re: WANTED: Responsible Boater to Fish MA 8-2 & 7 or Lakes W

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:44 am

Hi Cobra. When does 8-2 open again for salmon? Any ling out that way?
cobrar543 wrote:Its all good and in good fun. I am getting "Charlotte" new glass this weekend. But I go fishing most every Saturday and am on Camano Island. I try to find a local lake to go to. If I have an open see I will send you a shout. Usually do

cobrar543
Lieutenant
Posts: 298
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:43 pm
Location: Camano Island by way of Montana, Great Falls
Contact:

Re: WANTED: Responsible Boater to Fish MA 8-2 & 7 or Lakes W

Post by cobrar543 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:53 am

ling opens next month. Not sure if we get salmon again any time soon. Going to Cavanaugh tomorrow if interested.

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 am

Re: WANTED: Responsible Boater to Fish MA 8-2 & 7 or Lakes W

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Are there any hot spots for fishing ling in the north Sound?
cobrar543 wrote:ling opens next month. Not sure if we get salmon again any time soon. Going to Cavanaugh tomorrow if interested.

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 am

Re: WANTED: Responsible Boater to Fish MA 8-2 & 7 or Lakes W

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Sat May 14, 2016 12:56 am

The fishing's been good at a local lake near Cavanaugh. Have you been out lately? :nemo:

Let's_Go_Fishing! wrote:Are there any hot spots for fishing ling in the north Sound?
cobrar543 wrote:ling opens next month. Not sure if we get salmon again any time soon. Going to Cavanaugh tomorrow if interested.

Post Reply

Return to “Quick Search for a Fishing Buddy”