Finally here!

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
CincyMatt
Petty Officer

Finally here!

Post by CincyMatt » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:13 pm

I have just arrived to Bonney Lake, after driving my family here from Cincinnati last week. I am a super noob to Washington State and have never caught a trout or Salmon in my life, not to mention crabs or shrimp. I am looking for an open seat, or someone to kind of teach a noob the ropes out here. I am slowly buying gear and just got my lisense. I am willing to pay my share, be good company, and drive wherever. I am interested in ANY fishing opportunities whatsoever, and can use some new friends. Please let me know!

Larry3215
Admiral

Re: Finally here!

Post by Larry3215 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:57 pm

Sorry, I cant help with the fishing seat/buddy thing, but welcome to Washington and this forum! :)

CincyMatt
Petty Officer

Post by CincyMatt » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:51 am

Thanks so much! Glad to be out here.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:29 am

Welcome to Washington State.

Cin, is a great place to be away from, I know a lady that lives/lived there. She's moving/moved already to get away from that place. She will be hailing from Montana sooner or later.
Tom.

Interests: living

CincyMatt
Petty Officer

Post by CincyMatt » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:07 pm

You are so right! Its a cess pool of a city. I can say that as I lived there 43 years. My whole life. Drove my fam all the way to Gods country.

aceofspades
Angler

Post by aceofspades » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Welcome to Washington I was born and riased in Cleveland Ohio so welcome I rent boat out of piont defiance boat house if u want to split the cost of the boat I'm more than willing to have u come along

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:29 am

We're going to do some pier crabbing this weekend in north MA 8-2 if you would like to come on out. It's lots of fun.

CincyMatt
Petty Officer

Post by CincyMatt » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Hey thanks so much for the warm welcome! I really appreciate the offers! Ill check back more often as I have been extremely busy settling in.