Friends to fish with

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
rappuhd
Petty Officer

Friends to fish with

Post by rappuhd » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:37 pm

Hello, My wife and I spend a lot of our free time fishing and are looking for other couples that also enjoy spending time on the water and fishing. We generally fish on Thursday or weekends, but can be flexible. We are outside of Monroe so we fish the sound and local larger lakes and rivers. We have a 16 foot smoker craft with full cover that is fairly comfortable for 4 people. We have a lot of gear and would be happy to share it. We are a younger couple (late 20's) but are not picky on age.

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer

Re: Friends to fish with

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:15 am

I live near the Stilly and posted a couple times looking for people to fish area lakes or MA 8-2. I am limited to a small boat that is currently out of commission. I don't mind shore fishing but would gladly chip in reasonably for boat fishing. I do smoke cigs if that's okay. Can meet at launch. [cool]