Open seat for MA 9 King Opener!

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
ReelAddict
Angler

Open seat for MA 9 King Opener!

Post by ReelAddict » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Looking for a fishing buddy for the king salmon opener on July 16th. All my friends are working and I do not want to miss out on opening day. I have a 19 foot Duckworth and all the gear one could possibly need to catch a king. I have been fishing MA 9 for years and know where to go. I will drop some crab pots also. A crab catch card would be a good thing to have. I plan on launching from Everett at sunrise. Looking for just 1 person to go with me. Chip in for gas and bring your own food and drinks. I don't want anyone that has to be back at the dock at a certain time. I plan on enjoying my time on the water and catch some fish & crab[thumbsup]
Keep calm and just fish!