Fishing partner wanted

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Bite Me Weldcraft
Angler

Fishing partner wanted

Post by Bite Me Weldcraft » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:50 am

I am retired and since retired I don't really like the hassle of the weekend crowd. I have boat but want/need fishing partner to fish with but also need help with; trailer on/off, ramp and/or docking.

I live in Shelton and I am most interested in salt water salmon fishing but am open to suggestions.
Charlie

markbaldassare
Angler

Re: Fishing partner wanted

Post by markbaldassare » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:36 pm

I live in Sequim if you are ever interested in fishing Sekiu or Neah Bay I would go fishing with you. The silvers are in Sekiu now and we could spend like 4 or 5 days there and get some silver. I have a 13x9 tent and I was in Sekiu about 3 weeks ago and did very well with kings. of course, that is a pretty far drive from Shelton. but its an option.

wharri1708
Angler

Post by wharri1708 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:21 am

Are you still looking for a fishing partner? Like you I am retired and won't do the weekend craziness.

Outdoor Gal
Petty Officer

Post by Outdoor Gal » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:36 am

Anyone in Snoco who would like a fishing buddy? I'm limited to an inflatable but don't mind shore or pier fishing at all. Just pleasant personality. [cool]