Looking for fishing buddy Clallam County area

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
markbaldassare
Angler

Looking for fishing buddy Clallam County area

Post by markbaldassare » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:32 pm

If you have a good saltwater boat and are looking for a fishing buddy I am your guy. I will pay half the cost of everything. The silvers are in Sekiu and I would love to go get them. I was just there a few weeks ago and did really well on kings.

I usually go with my grandfather but he just had a major stroke about 8 months ago and can no longer fish. If anyone is interested in going fishing please contact me. I live in Sequim, WA. I have a nice freshwater powered boat for lakes for fall/winter/spring fishing.

I am pretty experienced in fishing in both Sekiu and Neah Bay.

My mane is Mark and I have all my own fishing gear downrigger and all. Also, I have tons of camping gear. 360-808-5521 give me a call we can meet up have a coffee and hopefully, we can arrange something for Sekiu this month or September we must get them silvers they are in now. :fish: