• Long time member Tje Jigmeister passes.

• For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
 #239867  by fishinChristian
 Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:33 pm
For those of you who remember, because it's been a while, "Jiggy" David Gerhauser has passed. They will pull life support Thursday, but there is no brain activity. I know a few of us have had the fun privilege of fishing with him, including Mike, so just letting people know, he's going after the crappie in Heaven after a long bout of diabetes related problems down here.
 #239886  by Mike Carey
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:39 am
I had the pleasure to fish with Jiggy once. Great guy. We had a fun day. He was a true sportsman and always very giving of himself to other anglers. He will be missed by many.

Here's my fond memory of that day:

#239891  by hewesfisher
 Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:29 pm
Sad news.
 #239900  by nwtoolman
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:32 am
I was honored to fish with Jiggy once. He took to me some of his spots and using his plastics we got into some slab crappie. He will be missed, I am sure he is already landing slabs in some small ponds up there. RIP Jiggy