Seabeck beaverponds- camp wesley Harris

When you want to discuss your favorite Secret Lake, keep your conversations confined to this forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
GreenRanger
Angler

Seabeck beaverponds- camp wesley Harris

Post by GreenRanger » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:41 pm

I was looking around on google maps in the Seabeck area on the Kitsap Peninsula. I found this huge lake, looks to be secluded and a few satellite lakes around the huge pond. Its by Camp Wesley Harris Naval Reservation. I thought about wanting to take my 1986 Chevy Suburban 3500 454 4x4 and fishing it and was wondering if anyone else has fished it before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jordan

Oreana11
Angler

Re: Seabeck beaverponds- camp wesley Harris

Post by Oreana11 » Sun May 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Did you ever find the beaverponds? I drove out there with the same intention with a buddy who didn't live too far, walked around in the brush for a while, but no luck.

GreenRanger
Angler

Post by GreenRanger » Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am

Yeah this is the lake im talking about

Oreana11
Angler

Post by Oreana11 » Tue May 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Oh, I used to live at the end of Nicholas St, and there used to be a trail down to there. I guess since then they've converted it into a park of sorts?? There's all kinds of ways getting down there, I don't know about fishing in it though. I was talking about the Hintzville Beaver Ponds... I haven't been able to figure out a way there. On google maps it looks accessible, but once you drive out there, it's a lot different looking.

GreenRanger
Angler

Post by GreenRanger » Wed May 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Ive never been out to the Hintzville ones. I live on Long Lake. Ive been to the one in the map. Quite a hike in the woods to get back to the lake. i always fish Cattail and Bangor Lakes on Bangor Sub base.

GreenRanger
Angler

Post by GreenRanger » Wed May 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Have you tried fishing this lake off of Starvis Bay Rd?