Pond at Meadowdale playfields

When you want to discuss your favorite Secret Lake, keep your conversations confined to this forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
drysuperfly52
Commander

Pond at Meadowdale playfields

Post by drysuperfly52 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:42 am

i have spent most of my morning browsing local secret lakes, i have a few candadites that i want to check out then i thought of this pond. has anyone fished it before? i am new to the tiny pond game, should i worm and bober it? or drag a wolley bugger?

another pond i drive past daily is behind Day and Nite foods on 52nd in lynnwood/edmonds. has any one tried a line in there?
Yes i am 6'8", NO i didn't play basketball in school

jonb
Commander

Re: Pond at Meadowdale playfields

Post by jonb » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Try ul 4# gear with small hardware, ie: panther martin spinners size 2 or 4, castmaster, dick nite etc.. Yeah wooley bugger on sink tip would work too. Bobber and worm would work also.
hi my name is john, and I'm a fishing addict.

obryan214
Commander

Post by obryan214 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 pm

gonna guess it has bluegill and/or pumpkinseed and bullhead catfish since most of the small ponds i've explored had those. worm under a bobber or just on bottom is what i'd start with.

dea
Petty Officer

Post by dea » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:25 am

Consider a small weedless rig as well. It could get you that larger fish holding onto it's territory around some bottom structure and cover.