Secluded Pond by Shoreview Park

When you want to discuss your favorite Secret Lake, keep your conversations confined to this forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
hawkoath
Petty Officer

Secluded Pond by Shoreview Park

Post by hawkoath » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:26 pm

I don't know if anyone has discussed this one pond before, but I wanted to put it out there since it seems a lot of people here who are familiar with the Northern Seattle Suburbs.

There is (or at least used to be) a pond behind Shoreview Park in the woods somewhere where I used to go hiking (or my adolescent version of it way back when). The place was very secluded and was surrounded trees and green for the most part. Rumor had it there were fish in there, but I never fished it. I always wondered though. Does anyone know?

Gringo Pescador

Re: Secluded Pond by Shoreview Park

Post by Gringo Pescador » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:19 am

That's Hidden Lake on Boeing Creek. I know there are folks on here that have fished it, I have not. My understanding is that the people that live on it stocked it at one time, there may be trout in it.

I am sure others more that know more than I do will speak up here soon.
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: Secluded Pond by Shoreview Park

Post by The Quadfather » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:49 pm

PM sent.