Abu Garcia Pro Max & Daiwa Tierra 153L

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Elijah.Loves.Fishin
Warrant Officer

Abu Garcia Pro Max & Daiwa Tierra 153L

Post by Elijah.Loves.Fishin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:44 pm

Looking to sell a couple of older reels that have just been collecting dust for cheap.

All info in the craigslist ads here:

Pro Max: https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/spo/ ... 19502.html

Tierra: https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/spo/ ... 12327.html

pcallejo
Petty Officer

Re: Abu Garcia Pro Max & Daiwa Tierra 153L

Post by pcallejo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:27 pm

whats the gear ratio on the daiwa? will you ship, or would you rather meet up? i have a solid collection of daiwas, dont have a tierra.

Elijah.Loves.Fishin
Warrant Officer

Post by Elijah.Loves.Fishin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:41 pm

pcallejo wrote:whats the gear ratio on the daiwa? will you ship, or would you rather meet up? i have a solid collection of daiwas, dont have a tierra.
It's a 6.3:1. Where are you located? I'm in Lynnwood and would prefer to meet but will ship if necessary. I just like meeting in person so the potential buyer see the reel up in person and see how it feels before deciding to purchase.

pcallejo
Petty Officer

Post by pcallejo » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:06 pm

It's a 6.3:1. Where are you located? I'm in Lynnwood and would prefer to meet but will ship if necessary. I just like meeting in person so the potential buyer see the reel up in person and see how it feels before deciding to purchase.[/quote]

I'm in gig harbor, work mon-fri. so weekends are best for me. but this weekend looks like a decent weekend to be on the water, so i'm probably gonna be fishing. lol

Elijah.Loves.Fishin
Warrant Officer

Post by Elijah.Loves.Fishin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:37 pm

pcallejo wrote:It's a 6.3:1. Where are you located? I'm in Lynnwood and would prefer to meet but will ship if necessary. I just like meeting in person so the potential buyer see the reel up in person and see how it feels before deciding to purchase.
I'm in gig harbor, work mon-fri. so weekends are best for me. but this weekend looks like a decent weekend to be on the water, so i'm probably gonna be fishing. lol[/quote]

I don't blame you there. Gotta take whatever decent / nice weather we can get this time of year!