Lund Windshield Replacement

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Duckhunter14
Angler

Lund Windshield Replacement

Post by Duckhunter14 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:01 am

I have the drivers side curved glass and hardware/seal for installation for a Lund 1675 Pro Sport windshield. The boat was a 2002, 17' Adventure Series. The glass is Taylor Made and has to be custom ordered from Lund. The whole windshield (because they wont let you order just one side) was close to $2,000 to order new, because its a custom order. Anyone who has been through this process knows how much of a pain it is. Because Taylor Made wouldn't ship direct or only make one side. I know its a bit of a stretch and I'm not sure what other models this glass may fit? But if anyone needs a drivers side windshield let me know. The boat has been sold and I need to get rid of the other piece.

I am located in Arlington WA and can meet between Bellingham and Lynwood. I also commute to Bellevue once a week.

$350 OBO. I will post pictures if I have any interest. Cross posted.

Clint (425) 418-2367