SnoCo fishing friend. I'm in lake stevens

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
DanShurtz
Angler

SnoCo fishing friend. I'm in lake stevens

Post by DanShurtz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:02 am

I live in lake Stevens, have fished there countless mornings. I have an old 14ft 1970s boat. Not a whole lot of room, but can comfortably fit someone who wants to fish. I can teach you how to catch Kokanee, or if you know how let's go fill the smoker.

I've recently got into bass fishing. Hoping there is someone who can teach me a few things. My boat or yours. I'm willing to travel to, love seeing new areas.

Let's_Go_Fishing!
Petty Officer

Re: SnoCo fishing friend. I'm in lake stevens

Post by Let's_Go_Fishing! » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:08 am

I live near the Stilly and posted a couple times looking for people to fish area lakes or MA 8-2. I am limited to a small boat that is currently out of commission. I don't mind shore fishing but would gladly chip in reasonably for boat fishing. I do smoke cigs if that's okay. Can meet at launch. [cool]