Bass Fishing the Kitsap Peninsula

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Spiny_Ray_Tracker
Petty Officer

Bass Fishing the Kitsap Peninsula

Post by Spiny_Ray_Tracker » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:22 pm

The Kitsap Peninsula is where I grew up and call home. I enjoy bass fishing very much and always looking to meet others who fish that area's lakes/ponds. Most of the larger lakes with WDFW launches I have fished.

I am curious if anyone has fished any of the smaller lakes/ponds on DNR land out by the Tahuya State Forest? I like to fish with my kayak, so smaller/tight launch spots are not an issue.

bob johansen
Commander

Re: Bass Fishing the Kitsap Peninsula

Post by bob johansen » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:27 am

I have never owned a kayak but have fished dozens of small lakes from a canoe. I don't fish much any more because of old age but I would be happy to share my knowledge of lakes with you. You can e-mail me at bobjohan1929@gmail.com.

8theB8
Warrant Officer

Post by 8theB8 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:20 am

LISTEN TO BOB!

Spiny_Ray_Tracker
Petty Officer

Post by Spiny_Ray_Tracker » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:31 pm

8theB8 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:20 am
LISTEN TO BOB!
I have contacted Bob to chat about this subject. He is a great guy with a ton of experience to share. =D> I've learned a lot talking to him via email. [thumbup]