Float craft connection (Let's get on the water!)

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
TheHunt
Petty Officer

Re: Float craft connection (Let's get on the water!)

Post by TheHunt » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:34 pm

I have a Steelheader 10 foot toon.
I need to get out with some experienced tooners so I can get some water experience.

I have a trailer to stack the toons on. Stacking two would not be a problem.

casey belarde
Petty Officer

Post by casey belarde » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:34 pm

anyone over here in Spokane want to hit up the lakes or river?
Spokane river closed till june

Cascadian
Petty Officer

Post by Cascadian » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:20 pm

I just bought a drift boat so I can take 1-2 passengers. I also have a 2 man pontoon for skinny water and a 1' aluminum lake fishing boat. PM me anytime if you want to go. I am free lots of weekdays.

PISKY PETE
Angler

Post by PISKY PETE » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:42 pm

I have a 10Ft Catchercraft White Water Cataraft. Similar to the Steelheader. Pack it in the back of my truck . No trailer . HOA will not allow it . Anyway . . .

Live in Sultan Fish the Sky . .. High bridge to Sultan mostly . Would love to learn Skagit too Steelhead , Salmon

Lake fish for Crappie , perch catfish trout . Had boat 2 yrs now and need to get out more often . Shuttle is concern can get expensive. Best deal is hook up with another fisherman. That is the plan . Will fish some Friday's mostly weekends tho.

Lets do this ! [thumbup] fishing shuttle buddy wanted

Schenk
Petty Officer

Post by Schenk » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:37 am

If anyone ever makes it over to the East side of WA, or N Idaho, NW Montana I could hook up for a shuttle.
I have an 8-9' pontoon good for Class I-II water.
Clark Fork, St Joe, Cd'A, Blackfoot, Bitteroot, etc...even the Spokane, Pend O'reille, Kootenai, Kettle, and so on.

JamarHeesy

bsp Float craft connection Lets get on the water

Post by JamarHeesy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:45 am

Oly Chit If you have to get air lifted by helicopter, do you get to bring your fishing rod with you?