Silver lake or other SW WA lakes

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Pennfisherman
Angler

Silver lake or other SW WA lakes

Post by Pennfisherman » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:24 pm

Good evening everyone,

Tomorrow morning I plan on heading to silver lake and bank fishing for some perch or crappie.
I was thinking about just fishing some nightcrawlers under a bobber and maybe throwing a few small crappie jogs.

Does anyone have any other suggestions or advice? Any spots to try? Should I fish some other lakes or ponds? I was thinking about either lake Sacajawea with Longview or silver lake. I am open to other options around this area.

Thanks

NorseNW
Petty Officer

Re: Silver lake or other SW WA lakes

Post by NorseNW » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:22 am

Not sure about bank fishing access. I know the canals back by Streeters Resort are usually a favorite for crappie pursuits. Crappie jigs under a bobber is normally my go to. I have no information on the other lakes. Hope you do well - I'm starting to get the itch to get back out there soon too