Lake kachess boat launch.

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
riverhunter
Commander

Lake kachess boat launch.

Post by riverhunter » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:23 pm

So I am planning on going to lake kachess this weekend to camp and try my luck with kokanee. After setting up plans with my brother in law he stated that the launch is closed right now. I do know that they close at some point but was wondering if anyone had any info if indeed it is actually closed at the moment. I am planning on calling the rangers office but figure I would ask here also. Thanks

G-Man
Admiral

Re: Lake kachess boat launch.

Post by G-Man » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:09 am

The main campground, including the launch is only open from Memorial Day weekend through the Labor Day weekend. Also, the kokanee are pretty darn small this year, like green label herring size.