Looking for fishing buddy!

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Pnwoutdoorchannel
Angler

Looking for fishing buddy!

Post by Pnwoutdoorchannel » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:58 pm

My names is Shane, 32yo, started fishing last year. I like fishing for bass, crappie and perch. Not
Really into trout or salmon. I have a small 10ft boat
Converted into a mini bass boat and also do a lot of kayak fishing. I am looking for some local friends to meet and fish with around the south King county/eastside area to go fishing with this season, I do vape, don't drink alcohol but, am just chill. Also I have a YouTube channel that I do videos for. Email me at pnwoutdoorchannel@gmail.com thanks! Hopefully meet some cool peeps around my age that like to fish... Also one more thing I am looking to get into hunting, have all my own gear just never been would like to go with someone that hunts as well sometime!👍👍