granite falls lakes

When you want to discuss your favorite Secret Lake, keep your conversations confined to this forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
jonb
Commander

Re: granite falls lakes

Post by jonb » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:46 pm

No i dont drive lol. I bus bike or walk every where i go.
hi my name is john, and I'm a fishing addict.

jonb
Commander

Post by jonb » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:48 pm

No lol i bus walk or bike everywhere i go

Bustinbeats
Petty Officer

Post by Bustinbeats » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Hey Jon , do you know if Smelling is closed to ALL motorized use ? I have a little street legal dual sport motorcycle that can go basically anywhere a mountain bike can , and it hauls my inflatable kayak in the process. It would be cool if I could ride it from Everett up to the lake , I have an ORV tag on it as well .

I have wanted to fish Smelling Lake ever since I read about it as a kid in a local fishing guidebook. I remember the book remarked that it was a very unusual lake since it was really small but quite deep .
Take what fish you can use, but use what fish you take !

zen leecher
Commander

Post by zen leecher » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:06 am

Did you figure out your golden x cutt cross is probably a twin lakes cutt displaying vivid coloration?

jonb
Commander

Post by jonb » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Yes Zack thanks., no motorized vehicles are allowed on the trails. Sorry bustinbeats