For Sale: Redington CD# 5/6 reel + Xtra spool(s) $50.00

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

For Sale: Redington CD# 5/6 reel + Xtra spool(s) $50.00

Post by The Quadfather » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:34 am

I am selling my Redington CD #5/6 fly reel, which I have owned since new. It comes with 3 total spools. All spools have line on them. One is loaded with Rio AquaLux wf5i line. This is a clear floating line that was chosen by Brita at the Avid Angler, specifically for Searun Cutthroat from the beach. This spool and line have never been in the water.
The 2nd spool, also in fine condition, contains a floating 5wt line with a blended sinking tip. Not sure on the manufacturer or specifics on this line, although it was a quality line at the time purchased. Great for slow trolling lakes.

The 3rd spool which is currently on the reel, is loaded with a WF5F line of unknown manufacturer.

** The hiccup with this reel is that I cannot seem to get the current spool removed from the reel** It probably could be taken into a fly shop, and someone with a little more insight or elbow grease could do it easily, and then you would have 3 separate spools and line for a variety of situations. Each of the lines cost me about $50.00 when purchased.
With the exception of the stuck spool, the reel is in fairly good condition, just has a little boat rash on the bottom. For $50.00, it is a solid setup.

I am in N. Seattle

>Chris
Attachments
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG

Mainegunrunr
Angler

Re: For Sale: Redington CD# 5/6 reel + Xtra spool(s) $50.00

Post by Mainegunrunr » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Is this still available ?

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Mainegunrunr wrote:Is this still available ?
Yes, I still have it.

Mainegunrunr
Angler

Post by Mainegunrunr » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Sent a pm not sure if you got it or not. I would like to buy this set up

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Mainegunrunr wrote:Sent a pm not sure if you got it or not. I would like to buy this set up
I did not get a PM, but you can email me at quadradomus@gmail.com