2013 Riverhawk 16' ARV (PRO V16)

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
CoyoteCrazy
Petty Officer

2013 Riverhawk 16' ARV (PRO V16)

Post by CoyoteCrazy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:25 pm

Sad times have fallen upon this angler. My wife last year bought a "fishing pontoon" and now my sled sits neglected and lonely in my shop. I thought I would still use it a lot but quickly realized my kids want to fish from a couch, and my buddies, while mocking the party barge setup only want to fish off the floating kitchen.
So the time has come to find a new home for my first boat. It is the predecessor to the PRO V model by Riverhawk, thicker metal and a very wide and stable platform. Mine is very utilitarian and is setup for fishing lakes both small and large with 2 manual Cannon downriggers with 4'telescoping booms running synthetic braid and cable caddies. 4 Scotty rod holders, and 2 x3 vertical rod holders for storage while running. I had plans to mount a quick detach plate on the front to swap the bow mount back and forth from the toon, but never got around to it.
It is powered with a 40 hp Evinrude that will go 30 mph, and an 8 hp Tohotshu stroller that I upgrade to in 2015. The 40 hp has less than 100 hrs on and had its 3 year service last spring (which is when the wife bought the toon) I only had it on 3 trips last year.
It sits I. My shop collecting dust, but may see the water this weekend. I have a Cabelas boat cover for it as well.
I have had it on lakes like priest, Roosevelt, Hayden and Rock Lake, and in some gnarly winds and waves and the boat is solid. Fishes 4 comfortably.
All the seats, downriggers, and electronics are setup with quick release so your seats don't get wet while traveling, for anti theft reasons, and to avoid road grime.
Have over 20k into it, I am the only owner,
Asking $14k
Please feel free to text with questions and for pics.