7.5Ft Livingston, 6hp Johnson, Fishing Machine $750

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
triehl27
Petty Officer

7.5Ft Livingston, 6hp Johnson, Fishing Machine $750

Post by triehl27 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:51 pm

Up forsale, is a Livingston 7.5" Flat Floor w/ floor drains, heavy duty model with beach wheels, and keel strips for beaching.
Included is a 6hp Johnson, 25lb thrust electric trolling motor, 4 pole holder mounts, and a pole holder.
Extras included are 2 fishing poles ready to fish, and 2 life jackets.

Now the other stuff. When I got this boat it had 2 repairs, both are water tight, and I have put additional sealent over them. In the 8 years I have fished in this boat I have never had an issue.
The Johnson was tuned, and had the carb cleaned, and then winterized at Heinz Marine on Whidbey 2 years ago, and has not been started since. I had the electric out last year and ran around Angle Lake with it. It pushes the Livingston just fine.

The Johnson will push this little Livingston onto a plane easily.

This has been an awesome fishing machine for me, but injury forces sale, since I don't get out in it like I used too.

This boat has fished and crabbed from American Lake to Camano Head.

Thanks for looking!
Thomas
206-two35-six620
Normandy Park