Guide for Columbia sturgeon?

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Guitarfish
Petty Officer

Guide for Columbia sturgeon?

Post by Guitarfish » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi, my coworker is looking to book a trip with his son sometime and asked if I knew any guides. I don't, only salmon/steelhead. Figured I'd ask for recomendations here.. It's hard to tell what the experience will be from a website - word of mouth is the best advertisement.. Over the years I've had some good, some bad (just in terms of the overall guided experience, regardless of fish caught). Appreciate any recommendations, or 'un-recommendations'.. If you don't want to recommend (or un-recommend) a specific guide on the public forums I totally get that, so feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Guide for Columbia sturgeon?

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 pm

please send any recommendations as PMs unless they are site sponsors. Thanks everyone.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".