First Bug?

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
Post Reply
User avatar
HillbillyGeek
Captain
Posts: 755
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Lake Stevens

First Bug?

Post by HillbillyGeek » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:38 am

Looks like I found a bug in the new WL software. If you create a new topic, post it, edit it, then save it, TWO posts will be created.

Hmm... I'll try it again with this post... :-k

(This is the edited post)

Dang! No repro! I hate it when that happens. #-o
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Piscatory Geekus Maximus

User avatar
lskiles
Commander
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:51 am
Location: Vancouver, USA

RE:First Bug?

Post by lskiles » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:45 am

Image

User avatar
Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 3186
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:47 pm
Location: Graham

RE:First Bug?

Post by Toni » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:11 am

Now some of the "add Smiley" are jsut red X. Out of 3 pages of choices I have 15 available. :-k ](*,) [-(#-o
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Aaron
Owner/Engineer
Owner/Engineer
Posts: 1635
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:08 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

RE:First Bug?

Post by Aaron » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:40 am

Anyone else notice missing smilies? I'm not....
Aaron
Owner/Software Engineer
Image

2009 Hewescraft 20' ProV
2009 Mercury Optimax 150
2012 Tohatsu 8hp 4-stroke
Minn Kota Terrova #80 i-Pilot
Humminbird 959ci HD DI
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Traxstech Fishing System

User avatar
fishaholictaz
Admiral
Posts: 1654
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Laramie Wy.

RE:First Bug?

Post by fishaholictaz » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:07 am

Aaron wrote:Anyone else notice missing smilies? I'm not....
A couple of times not all the time though.
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket

Aaron
Owner/Engineer
Owner/Engineer
Posts: 1635
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:08 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

RE:First Bug?

Post by Aaron » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:46 am

I don't know what to tell you. All of the Smiley pics are on the server and show up in the list without fail for me.
Aaron
Owner/Software Engineer
Image

2009 Hewescraft 20' ProV
2009 Mercury Optimax 150
2012 Tohatsu 8hp 4-stroke
Minn Kota Terrova #80 i-Pilot
Humminbird 959ci HD DI
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Traxstech Fishing System

Post Reply