3a state tourney
- zbo
- Petty Officer
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:42 pm
- Location: Cascade Park, Vancouver
- Contact:
3a state tourney
Did anyone go to the 3a state boys basketball tournament at Key Arena a couple weeks back?
i play for Columbia River and i was wondering if anyone saw some games there?
We beat Mercer Island in 1st round, then lost to Lakes (eventual 2nd place) and to Mount Rainier (4th place)
i play for Columbia River and i was wondering if anyone saw some games there?
We beat Mercer Island in 1st round, then lost to Lakes (eventual 2nd place) and to Mount Rainier (4th place)
RE:3a state tourney
zbo wrote:Did anyone go to the 3a state boys basketball tournament at Key Arena a couple weeks back?
i play for Columbia River and i was wondering if anyone saw some games there?
We beat Mercer Island in 1st round, then lost to Lakes (eventual 2nd place) and to Mount Rainier (4th place)
I watched that game, it was close until the last couple of minutes. MRHS, there tough, really tough
- zbo
- Petty Officer
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:42 pm
- Location: Cascade Park, Vancouver
- Contact:
RE:3a state tourney
hahaha i think im sensing some byastness here (dont know how thats spelled)
RE:3a state tourney
Maybe...
... lol
- zbo
- Petty Officer
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:42 pm
- Location: Cascade Park, Vancouver
- Contact:
RE:3a state tourney
hahaahah it's ok we have everyone back next year so watch out MR!
RE:3a state tourney
Yeah I know MR had quite a few seniors last year, but there was also some under classmen too. What grade are you in? What did you guys end up placing?
- zbo
- Petty Officer
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:42 pm
- Location: Cascade Park, Vancouver
- Contact:
RE:3a state tourney
I am a junior right now so next year will be my last run at state, but no we did not place..... we went 1-2 at the tourney so next year is our shot. MR had 2 real good underclassmen if I remember right
RE:3a state tourney
Oh well thats cool then at least you get another shot at it. MR has a really good coach, so I would expect them to be a factor in the years to come as well. They lost a few of there star players earlier in the season becaue they were caught partying. I think they were all seniors though so you dont have to worry about them next year.
RE:3a state tourney
3A and 4A Basketball is a hoot to watch! I played for Woodinville High School varsity basketball and it was very competitive...we never made it to state, but we were always duking it out with Inglemoor, Juanita, Snohomish, and especially Bothell...you guys are fun to watch now that I'm older...:bounce: